Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another hoodie, an Ottobre from 4/2009.

I think I'm over making hoodies but I wanted to make one more for Edward that was really warm as it's been freezing here in Adelaide. The polar fleece was lurking in my pile just waiting for a cute hoodie pattern to arrive and arrive it did in the for of the latest Ottobre.


As I have been disappointed in the hoods of some of my hoodies where the seam can be seen, I decided to line the hood to alleviate this issue. I'm really happy with the result. I used #14 - Pistachio Chocolate reversible raglan-sleeve top, although I decided not to make it reversible as I thought it would be too bulky but it did help me to get the hood right.








Will get some photos with my "model" later but here's the finished result. Hopefully will be the last hoodie for a while, I'm moving on from hoodie-land ;)


I attached the pocket with my machine blanket stitch which I really liked, just next time I might make the stitch length a little longer. Sorry about the side-ways pic, I have absolutely no clue why blogger is posting it like that!! I'll look into later!



No comments:

Post a Comment