Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sis Boom Emily in Love Chirp Farbenmix









Well I have to say that I am LOVING the Sis Boom patterns. They are so easy to understand and sew up beautifully. This one is the Emily Tunic top from the Crafty Mamas store and it is just gorgeous. The instructions are so clear and detailed, almost too detailed in some areas. I actually skipped some of the instructions and went on my own little merry way but for a beginner sewer they are awesome.
The sizing is generous too, I made a sz 5-6 and took it in a little bit in the sides as it will be too big for my lil Princess. The fabric is the Love Chirp fabric from Farbenmix as usual from the Crafty Mamas shop......seriously I should look into buying shares there ;)

No modelled shot at this stage but will get some after school. Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it K. I am caught up in so much indecisiveness about how to use my Love Chirp fabric- I keep seeing so many lovely things done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous and yes to everyone above - the perfect fabric!

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonfulzine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found your blog, wonderful sewing done and what cute models.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, been a year since the last post. Just sayin :p

    ReplyDelete