After being stuck inside for almost a week, due to my little Princess being struck down with a virus that impacted badly on her asthma, I completed a couple of sewing projects.
I've been wanting to make the Olivia dress for a long time and a fellow sewing friend told me how simple it was, so I finally plucked up the courage to make one for Gracie. Seriously if I'd known how easy it was I'd have made a dress ages ago.
I stuck with the undress and didn't bother with the pocket, then I decided to adjust the pattern for Edward and made a top for him with the same hood. Now that I know what the pattern is about I'll get more creative.
Anyway I'm happy with my first attempts of this pattern.
Gracie was in a very grumpy mood and didn't want her picture taken but I finally got a smirk out of her when I asked them to show me the back.